Friday, December 09, 2005

"U.S Will Investigate Video of Road Violence" (WP)

I guess if feeding our German Shephards a steady diet of Iraqi quadricep has been deemed an appropriate interrogation technique, then making a sport out of shooting the fuck out of random Iraqi's in their cars while listening to Elvis shouldn't be construed as "Road Violence," right? I would think that the administration would have devised a clever 'rendition' type euphimism like, I dunno, 'Highway Maintenence.'

Dude - watch me maintain the fuck out of that late model daihatsu packed with terrified desert people!

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Will said...

This is clear proof of the harmful effect of Elvis music on the young... I mean... mercenaries. Iraq sure looks fun!

The video is also here.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home