Friday, January 13, 2006

Tales of the baddest-ass Chicago Grad Ever, continued

In his latest letter from Lompoc, Billy writes "On to important things - Books! I am desperately in need of some intelligent-ish distratction now. Could you please send the updated "Adam Alexander" Top 40 Countdown? ... You're the only person I know with any taste in books."

So despite my impeccable taste in 'intelligent-ish' books, which I'm guessing is code for 'anything not involving numbers-ish,' I am magnanimously asking the wider world for any literary suggestions for someone who has, oh, the next 7 1/2 to 8 years to devote to reading. Post any suggestions you might have, like Edward Abbey or Dostoevsky, and I'll pass them along.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you ever update this? I check every day, just in case.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home